Smartlife Smart Watch

Smartlife’s Smart Watch may look like its famous competitor, but this device can actually make calls, all for $42.99 (including microSD), today only, originally $99.99. Featuring a 1.54-inch capactive touchscreen, 2.0-megapixel camera, Bluetooth connectivity, and more. Product page. Continue reading for another video review and more information.

All in all this is a great entry device. It does what it says. I use an outside, Google Play app for the interface between my phone and the watch, instead of the one provided by the manufacturer. It has a screen protector included which was a pleasant surprise. Not to mention I’m sure one made for the other watches would work just fine too. Speaker performance it surprising although I won’t be needing it. I simply bought this item to get my reminders and notifications without having to pull my phone out of my pocket. It does that great,” said one reviewer. More information.

Author

A technology, gadget and video game enthusiast that loves covering the latest industry news. Favorite trade show? Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.