Nike Go FlyEase Hands-Free Shoes
Forget laces, the Nike GO FlyEase boasts an easy on, easy off hands-free design, thanks to a bi-stable hinge that enables the shoe to be secure in fully open as well as fully closed states. This shoe’s tensioner has the flexibility to supercharge the action of kicking-off a shoe, thus completely re-imagining this movement as basis for accessible and empowering design. There’s no word yet on pricing, but select Nike members will be able to get their hands on them in 2-weeks (Feb. 15).

Nike FlyEase technologies have been employed in numerous footwear styles across basketball, running and sportswear. Each new design balances the rigor of FlyEase criteria with superior performance standards. In other words, we’ll most certainly see this hands-free design across more of Nike’s sneaker line in the near future.

Usually I spend so much time to get in my shoes. With the Nike GO FlyEase, I just need to put my feet in and jump on it. The shoes are a new kind of technology, not only for adaptive athletes but for everyone’s real life,” said champion fencer Bebe Vio.

Author

A technology, gadget and video game enthusiast that loves covering the latest industry news. Favorite trade show? Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.