Retrospekt Sanrio Hello Kitty Polaroid 600 Instant Film Camera
The new Retrospekt and Sanrio ‘Strawberry Kawaii’ collection includes a Hello Kitty Polaroid 600 instant film camera. When the high speed of 600 film is combined with its built-in flash and fixed focusing, you get a versatile instant film camera that’s easy to use in nearly any situation.

Aesthetically, this camera features a clean white and pink colorway, complete with official Hello Kitty artwork as well as phrases such as “Hello Kitty” in Japanese hiragana characters. Since the Polaroid 600 has been discontinued, this camera yses refurbished, vintage Polaroid internal components housed in a freshly-molded exterior. Available now, priced at $179 USD.

Polaroid Now 2nd Generation I-Type Instant Camera + Film Bundle - Now Black Camera + 16 Color Photos...
  • NOW CAMERA + FILM BUNDLE: The Polaroid Now Generation 2 point-and-shoot analog instant camera has all you need to catch every life moment in an...
  • FILM INCLUDED: The Now Everything Box includes the Now i-Type Instnat Camera (Black) plus a double pack of Color i-Type Film (16 photos) to get you...
  • NEW & IMPROVED: Our new Now Generation 2 analog instant camera is now made with 40% recycled materials and the internal lithium-ion battery charges...

This camera has experienced decades of life before finding its way to Retrospekt. As such, it will show some signs of past use and may vary ever so slightly from what is pictured. However, we are extremely picky about the condition of the cameras we restore and the parts we select for the repair process,” said Retrospekt.

[Source]

Author

When it comes to cars, video games or geek culture, Bill is an expert of those and more. If not writing, Bill can be found traveling the world.