PC Building Simulator Epic Games Free Download
Yes, it was released a couple of years ago, but for those who’ve never heard of PC Building Simulator, it’s basically a simulation-strategy game produced by The Irregular Corporation in collaboration with Romanian independent developer Claudiu Kiss. There are three different modes – Career, Free Build and How to Build a PC – with each of them requiring different play styles. Read more for two gameplay videos and the download link.

Similar to other simulation-strategy games, the Career mode puts you in a workshop where tasks must be completed, like modifying pre-built computers. This entails getting rid of viruses, installing new parts or just building a new computer from scratch to earn in-game cash. The currency can then be used to purchase new or used parts. Once each task is, the player earns a certain amount of experience points used to level up and unlock better components. Download it free here.

Alienware m17 R4, 17.3 inch FHD (Full HD) Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7-10870H, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD,...
199 Reviews
Alienware m17 R4, 17.3 inch FHD (Full HD) Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7-10870H, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD,...
  • 17.3-inch FHD (Full HD 1920 x 1080) 360Hz 5ms 300-nits 100% sRGB color gamut with NVIDIA-GSYNC technology
  • 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10870H (8-Core, 16MB Cache, up to 5.0GHz Max Turbo Frequency)
  • 16GB 2933MHz DDR4 , 1 TB PCIe SSD

Build your very own PC empire, from simple diagnosis and repairs to bespoke, boutique creations that would be the envy of any enthusiast. With an ever-expanding marketplace full of real-world components you can finally stop dreaming of that ultimate PC and get out there, build it and see how it benchmarks in 3DMark!,” said Epic Games.

Author

A technology, gadget and video game enthusiast that loves covering the latest industry news. Favorite trade show? Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.