Sequences Time-Lapse Video Jack Fisher
H/t: Peta Pixel
Photographer Jack Fisher shot countless time-lapse videos with his Canon 5D Mark IV camera, so it only made sense to turn the 3.5-million photos into an incredible ‘Sequences’ short film. The production company he works for makes after-movies for the Ultra Music Festival, so he travels extensively.

Just how much has Fisher traveled in just the last couple of years? Around 24,250 minutes of air travel with just one airline alone. He has shot festivals like Lollapalooza in Chicago, the Djakarta warehouse project in Indonesia, and EDC in Las Vegas. One thing he’s working on now is using AI software to do a lot of the more time-intensive post-production associated with time-lapse photography.

Sale
Insta360 X3 - Get Set Kit Waterproof 360 Action Camera with 1/2' 48MP Sensors, 5.7K 360 Active HDR Video,...
1,040 Reviews
Insta360 X3 - Get Set Kit Waterproof 360 Action Camera with 1/2" 48MP Sensors, 5.7K 360 Active HDR Video,...
  • 360 CAPTURE & REFRAMING: X3 captures 5.7K 360 Active HDR video, so you'll never miss the action. Choose your favorite angle after the fact with easy...
  • DUAL 1/2" 48MP SENSORS: X3's new sensors pack in more pixels for greater clarity and detail, even in low light. Capture 72MP photos, 8K timelapses and...
  • 4K SINGLE-LENS MODE: Select a lens to shoot wide-angle footage just like a single-lens action cam. Get maximum resolution with 4K30fps or an extremely...

I called it Sequences because I try to create stories, or scenes in my timelapse photography. I love trying to seamlessly link multiple shots together and display a city or event in a unique and entertaining manner over a series of different shots,” said Fisher.

Author

When it comes to cars, video games or geek culture, Bill is an expert of those and more. If not writing, Bill can be found traveling the world.