Tech Forums

Go Back   Tech Forums > Gadgets > Laptops
Reload this Page How to reset Acer laptop password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Banned

Default How to reset Acer laptop password? - 06-26-2012, 06:31 AM

How to reset Windows 7 password for the Acer laptop after I forgot Windows 7 password? Lots of people will meet this common problem, but it usually perplexes people that they don’t know how to do. I am always pleased to help them with useful solutions for Windows 7 password reset. In fact, there are many solutions can be found on the internet, but some of them are complex for a computer green hand. Now I collect three methods which are easy to use to you, these methods may be the most helpful way to recover Windows 7 password that I have tested.
Solution1. Prepare a Windows 7 password reset disk and use it to reset lost password.
Solution2. Use free Windows password recovery tool to recover Windows 7 password.
Solution3. Use Professional Windows Login Recovery to reset Windows 7 Password.
Solution4. Login in the Acer Official Website to ask
Sponsored Links
(#2 (permalink))
Old

Default 09-19-2012, 12:59 PM

you will need to reload the operating system.if you hold down alt while tapping f10 at the white acer screen it should take you into acer e recovery management,and have the option to restore system to factory default.that will reload the os.
(#3 (permalink))
Old

Default 01-09-2013, 05:17 AM

How to reset Acer laptop password? Try SmartKey Windows Password Recovery.
(#4 (permalink))
Old

Default 01-19-2013, 11:11 AM

You have to have the administrator password to reset the password. I would try every password that I have ever used to see which one may work. Otherwise you may have to completely reinstall your system in order to return it to it's factory condition. If you have a way to copy your files before reinstalling your windows system, do so

Audio Card
(#5 (permalink))
Old

Default 03-06-2013, 07:56 AM

You can reset Acer password with Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 as well.
From windowspasswordsrecovery
(#6 (permalink))
Old

Default 09-21-2016, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjjim View Post
How to reset Windows 7 password for the Acer laptop after I forgot Windows 7 password? Lots of people will meet this common problem, but it usually perplexes people that they donít know how to do. I am always pleased to help them with useful solutions for Windows 7 password reset. In fact, there are many solutions can be found on the internet, but some of them are complex for a computer green hand. Now I collect three methods which are easy to use to you, these methods may be the most helpful way to recover Windows 7 password that I have tested.
Solution1. Prepare a Windows 7 password reset disk and use it to reset lost password.
Solution2. Use free Windows password recovery tool to recover Windows 7 password.
Solution3. Use Professional Windows Login Recovery to reset Windows 7 Password.
Solution4. Login in the Acer Official Website to ask
Windows 7 allow you create a password reset disk to reset your Win7 forgotten password. But you need to create a password reset disk before losing windows 7 password. Actually, when you add a password to your account, the first thing you should do is creating a password reset disk. If you have create a password reset disk before and now you have forgotten your Windows administrator password, do as follows to restore forgotten Windows 7 password.
(#7 (permalink))
Old

Default 10-17-2016, 09:58 AM

UUkeys Windows Password is able to reset Acer laptop password in a minute. highly recommended

Last edited by Bruefdl : 10-26-2016 at 03:13 AM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old

Default 07-28-2017, 07:05 AM

We have a lot of ways to reset Acer laptop password