Tech Forums

Go Back   Tech Forums > Cell Phones > LG
Reload this Page What Does A Project Manager Mean To Your Online Business - djenynss

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old

Default What Does A Project Manager Mean To Your Online Business - djenynss - 09-28-2013, 07:10 AM

Nowadays, a lot of online business owners want to know the perfect time to hire a project manager for their business. You need to hire a project manager when you find yourself spending a lot of time delegating tasks to a number of . Having a project manager in place will take care of doing these things for you so you can finish those tasks that you need to do.

Fortunately, I have a project manager carrying these tasks for me. We use a website priority sheet to serve as a database of the specific tasks each assistant has to work on. We talk about the details that should be included on this spreadsheet and we communicate on a daily basis to know the various tasks that each assistant is working on.?

I allow my project manager to get it done and make sure that everyone has a list of task to do. I do believe that this is a part of the business that should be completely hands off to see its effects on running your business using this simple system. You just need to make sure that you also have a system to do spot checks on the progress of each task included in the worksheet to monitor the entries if these tasks are updated for each assistant.?

It is highly suggested that you focus on outcomes, not tasks. Do not make a mistake of finding tasks just to keep all assistants busy. Your system should carefully select the type of work that each assistant can deliver within a reasonable period that greatly affects the success of your business.?

Ask your project manager, to be familiar with the 4-Hour Work Week and how you apply these concepts on your business. You can assign your project manager to manage your funds as needed. Give access to your PayPal account and let her take care of a certain amount that she can spend for necessary ********s related to your business. By this time, he already knows how you think, the systems that you follow and so he has a better idea on how to spend the money you entrusted to him. He knows the idea behind best value spending and you will definitely help this person to showcase his ability to take care of these things for you in this critical area of managing your business operations.?

One other thing to bear in mind, is to let a project manager work with only seven people or less at a time. Develop mini project managers if you need to as you would like your main project managers to be in the same office for better communication.?

So have one project manager to work with two assistants as well as the staff that is skilled in a specific task, while another project manager has another set of skilled assistants which are working for him. ?This is so you can let one project manager to be free in doing these so he can focus on doing much higher level tasks for your business. In the event you provide them with more than seven assistants to manage, it can get a little bit chaotic and is going to be challenging to manage, thus, defeats the purpose of hiring a project manager in the first place.?

That?s how I hire project managers,beats by dre, I bring them in house. You can also learn a tip from James Schramko,beats by dre, that is for you to identify entrepreneurial individuals to become your assistants. Get these people on board and help them create their own business while they work for you.?

Set up a deal that will also benefit your assistant in the long run. For example,beats by dre, offer a premium or commissions out of the sales that you will be getting. Things like that would definitely make them happy and more motivated to do their best to work for you and help your business grow in the long run.?

Take time to come up with a system to educate them with and make them understand that they need to do their best to help grow your business. Be confident in hiring a project manager to take care of these things for you and let this person assist you in managing this part of your business today.
?
Know more about us at and learn our .
?
Sponsored Links