LG X Charge

The LG X Charge smartphone comes fully unlocked and is perfect as a backup or primary device, all for $99.99 shipped for Prime members (get a free 30-day trial), today only, originally $199.99. Turn heads with a sleek, edgy design and enjoy pictures and videos on the 5.5″ HD Display. Capture sharp, well-lit photos with both the 13 MP rear and 5 MP front cameras. Plus, get up to 2 days of battery life from the 4,500 mAh embedded battery and refuel fast with fast-charging capabilities. Product page. Continue reading for another hands-on video review and more information.

This is a fantastic phone! It has all the bells and whistles you find on more expensive brands. For an Android cell phone, this is the perfect choice. I had no problem setting up internet connection, adding my contacts, choosing the apps I want, plus they have apps already built in that are great. This phone has a super strong battery that lasts for hours! It comes with it’s own charger–some do not,” said one reviewer. More information.

Author

A technology, gadget and video game enthusiast that loves covering the latest industry news. Favorite trade show? Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.