Tech Forums

Go Back   Tech Forums > Cell Phones > LG
Reload this Page How to recover lg phone lost data/ file ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old

Default How to recover lg phone lost data/ file ? - 08-25-2015, 06:02 AM

Is there any way to recover data and files on LG Android phone that has been re-flashed? My device was re-flashed after booting issues, I backed up all my data, including files, contacts, sms and apps, as I thought it will save all in my Google account, but it wasn't, any idea?

Don't worry, the Vibosoft LG Data Recovery can help you to solve this problem. Vibosoft Dr. Mobile for Android is a comprehensive program for you to fulfill the Galaxy data recovery process. It enables you to recover lost or deleted data files from Galaxy family devices with ease, including messages, contacts, photos, music, video, call history and more. What’s even better, you can get a trial version to check and preview your lost files before recovery.
Step 1. Download a Vibosoft Android Data Recovery from the internet and install on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your android phone with the computer. Open the installed software.
Step 3. Select the way you need to recover datas, " Deleted Recovery" or " Format Recovery" .
Step 4. Scan you android phone, then choose the datas you need, click "Recover".
No matter you are good at data recovery or not, when you happened to deleted files from android, you can choose ways below to recover android data.
How to recover lg phone lost contact?

Last edited by Candy22 : 08-25-2015 at 07:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
(#2 (permalink))
Old

Default 01-25-2016, 09:04 AM

Hi, I have use one recovery tool, I think it is really very helpful, so you can have a try, android data recovery
(#3 (permalink))
Old

Default 11-10-2016, 07:21 AM

To recover lost data/files from LG phone, we can use android data recovery. It can easily lost text messages, contacts, photos, videos, music, or other documents for all sorts of reasons.
(#4 (permalink))
Old

Default 11-17-2016, 12:02 PM

Almost all the LG phones now are based on Android OS. So if you want to recover deleted or lost data from LG phone, you need to use Android Data Recovery software. This software can scan your LG phone and sd card deeply to find the lost data for you. You can recover deleted text messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, music, books, Whatsapp messages and other document files from LG phones easily. You can learn how to recover deleted data from LG phone here.
(#5 (permalink))
Old

Default 03-31-2017, 04:02 AM

Gihosoft can help recover audios, call logs and documents for free, yet pay to restore lost contacts from Android along with photos, videos and Viber/WhatsApp messages and attachment.