LG Destiny 4G

The LG Destiny 4G Prepaid Phone is perfect for those who need a backup, and it’s being offered for just $29.99, today only, originally $59.99. Featuring a 4.5″ touchscreen display, Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS, a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 4G/Wi-Fi capable, and 8GB of internal storage. With this prepaid phone, you can pay as you go. Product page. Continue reading for another hands-on video review and more information.

When my daughter broke her iPhone 6 (again) I refused to pay the $200 deductible until she could prove she could take care of a phone properly for at least a month. When we got this phone we thought it was going to be a punishment. Didn’t exactly turn out that way. This is actually an amazing phone for the price, and we paid full price for it at a local big box store. The screen is a lot smaller than the iPhone screens, so my daughter was punished to a degree in that regard, but if you don’t mind a smaller screen on a touchscreen phone this won’t really be a drawback,” said one reviewer. More information.

Author

A technology, gadget and video game enthusiast that loves covering the latest industry news. Favorite trade show? Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.