Tech Forums

(#1 (permalink))
Old

Default Vir-sec - 06-27-2011, 05:00 PM

I was wondering if anyone here is famillar with the vir-sec company and their product. Is this something that would actually work?
Sponsored Links
(#2 (permalink))
Old

Default 06-28-2011, 03:35 PM

i am. i thought it was genuine enough to make a investment in it. it's a brilliant idea but if it doesn't catch on it will go the way of betamax and other great inventions that have gotten beat out by lesser alternatives. if it does catch on, the investment potential is astronomical. if it doesn't, then i'm not out too much money. do you have any specific questions that i might be able to answer?
(#3 (permalink))
Old

Default 06-30-2011, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky1004ax View Post
i am. i thought it was genuine enough to make a investment in it. it's a brilliant idea but if it doesn't catch on it will go the way of betamax and other great inventions that have gotten beat out by lesser alternatives. if it does catch on, the investment potential is astronomical. if it doesn't, then i'm not out too much money. do you have any specific questions that i might be able to answer?
I was thinking about asking my bank to get to protect my assets. I would have to guess if you invested in it you think it is worthwhile. Have you talked to your bank about it? I would go to them if my bank didn't get it.