Michael Jordan 1991 BMW 850i Auction For Sale
Not just any 1991 BMW 850i, this one was previously owned by NBA legend Michael Jordan. It was purchased new from Motor Werks of Barrington in Illinois and now has 30,000 miles on the odometer following the current owner’s acquisition in 1995.

Power comes from a 5.0L V12 engine producing 296 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 6-speed manual transmission that enables it to accelerate from 0-60 mph in 6.3 seconds. The vehicle is finished in Mauritius Blue Metallic and has upgraded AC Schnitzer body components including the front bumper cover, hood, as well as front fenders. Interested? Bid on it here at Bring a Trailer.

Sale
Arcade 1Up Arcade1Up X-Men 4 Player Arcade Machine (with Riser & Stool) - Electronic Games
  • 4 PLAYER ARCADE CABINET — An absolute must-have for your family game room, game cave, or home office! Arcade1Up gaming cabinet plays great, looks...
  • REMOTE PLAY — 3 arcade video games, 1 cabinet, unlimited retro arcade game fun! Loaded with X-Men, Captain America & The Avengers; this Marvel...
  • ACCESSORIES — X-Men arcade game machine features an adjustable arcade stool, 17” color LCD screen, marquee light up letters, coinless operation...

This E31 is offered by the seller on behalf of the owner with documentation bearing Michael Jordan’s signature, manufacturer’s literature, a stamped service booklet, a clean Carfax report, and a clean Illinois title in the owner’s name,” said its current owner.

[Source]

Author

When it comes to cars, video games or geek culture, Bill is an expert of those and more. If not writing, Bill can be found traveling the world.