Tech Forums

Go Back   Tech Forums > TechEBlog > Tech Deals
Reload this Page Canon PIXMA iP4600 Inkjet Color Photo Printer - $58.99 Shipped

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Administrator

Default Canon PIXMA iP4600 Inkjet Color Photo Printer - $58.99 Shipped - 07-15-2009, 09:40 AM

Canon PIXMA iP4600 Inkjet Color Photo Printer - 2909B002 - Buy.com

Quote:
Photo lab-quality 4" x 6" borderless prints in 20 seconds? Yes, you can do that, and much more. The new 5-color ink system - four dye-based inks and a pigment-based black ink - produces vivid colors and bold, black text. And Canon's patented print head technology creates beautiful, long-lasting photos with resolution up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi.
Sponsored Links
(#2 (permalink))
Old

Default Hello - 09-09-2009, 07:55 AM

I just want to ask, does Canon PIXMA iP4600 Inkjet Color Photo Printer is compatible with different kinds of camcorders?
(#3 (permalink))
Old

Default Follow up question - 09-09-2009, 08:03 AM

I have photo printer in my house, It is a dual printer, I can use it to print some articles that i get from internet or other paper works, at the same time i can also use it to print my photos. So, can i also do that using Canon PIXMA iP4600 Inkjet Color Photo Printer?
(#4 (permalink))
Old

Default Canon PIXMA iP4600 Inkjet Color Photo Printer - $58.99 Shipped - 09-25-2009, 07:52 AM

Canon's patented print head technology creates beautiful, long-lasting photos with resolution up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi2.
(#5 (permalink))
Old

Default 10-06-2009, 06:27 AM

Hello guys!

I am a Professional Photographer. I ********d this particular Printer to use for On-Location Shoots to provide prints from my Canon 40D digital camera On The-Spot at events and Fund Raisers.It is extremely easy to setup the printer. I have plugged to an A/C power source, then attached the same mini-USB cable that came with the camera to download my pictures to my computer into the printer.
(#6 (permalink))
Old

Send a message via ICQ to Kambuccacuarm
Default Credit cards - 04-22-2012, 12:15 AM

Today, considering the fast way of living that everyone is having, credit cards have a big demand in the economy. Persons out of every area of life are using the credit card and people who not using the credit cards have lined up to apply for one. Thanks for discussing your ideas in credit cards.
(#7 (permalink))
Old

Default 08-28-2012, 06:37 AM

It's a good printer for printing.I am seeking for a printer from a few days ago.I like this one but it doesn't support me for the long run i prefer another Canon PIXMA printer to use .Here this one 5783B003 | | MX432 | Canon PIXMA MX432 Inkjet Multifunction Printer at ComputerValley.ca now tell me is this one good to use?
(#8 (permalink))
Old

Send a message via ICQ to cemyMycle
Default Doudoune Moncler Femme et Doudoune Moncler Homme - 10-30-2012, 10:10 PM

srtfgbvadf
(#9 (permalink))
Old

Send a message via ICQ to cemyMycle
Default Doudoune Moncler Femme et Doudoune Moncler Homme - 10-30-2012, 10:19 PM

srtfgbvadf
(#10 (permalink))
Old

Default Christian ********* shoes front-page - liquidate - 11-30-2012, 02:59 AM

When it amounts to buying clothing items, wouldn''t you tone happy knowing that you are drawing the foremost rate for your money when you go for a unique mark of draping? More than just the fit of the clothes, it is besides significant to determine that the quality of the framework, the construction of the seams and the style that the clothe is sewn in concert has the highest criteria.
Galt recommends the Body Glove Life Vest for water sports such as kayaking. There is an audio commentary with Director Nimrod Antal and Producer Robert Rodriguez. In the BeginningThe Cannondale Company didn't start by making bicycles. "When I first came to London they didn't have what I thought they'd have," he recalls.
If you can clearly identify the lifestyle you are selling, you can reach out to the people most likely to ******** the product. This is a big no-no, says McDonald Neitz, since a lack of hydration can lead to a bevy or problems like heat cramps, heat exhaustion or heat stroke.
Your leather jacket should then be allowed to lie on a flat surface, in a warm place and away from sunlight or any strong light or heat source.. But nevertheless, you should prepare well and take appropriate clothing with you. You might be a 32DDD) The band should run the same height all around your body, not coming up in the back and the triangle between the cups should lay flat against your body..
It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Flea eggs are small, only about 1/50 inch long. The carjackings of civilian vehicles are another story. This is a unique and rare challenge he is taking on, partially to test his limits and to also test the will of this young man that specifically came to him (an elementary school) teacher for guidance.
Patagonia was the first outdoor-clothing manufacturer to offer fleece made from recycled soda bottles. Students and parents are required to attend an informational and qualification meeting prior to acceptance in the program.. Simple fabric vests may not provide the required safety features necessary to save a toddler.
The only other job in Australia one can get without any formal training is to become a politician, and look at the idiots that we finish up with, and their incompetent decision making - Insulation, illegal immigrants, and a Recession we did not have to have..
If you're fishing, stay seated while casting your line or reeling in your catch. These three Ninja must unite their schools and fulfill the prophesy of the enchanted swords or die trying. SanshouIn sanshou, matches take place on a raised platform 800cm in width and length and is covered with a mat and canvas.
As part of the new venture, beginning in early 2010, Under Armour and IMG Performance hosted over 100 combines at regional sites across the country. Cargo pockets on the side with a zip or Velcro closure are also handy. Take nonperishable items such as canned foods and dried foods.