MS Paint Artwork
Photo credit: Concha Garcia Zaera via Bored Panda
Most digital artists use Adobe software (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) to create masterpieces, but 87-year-old Concha Garcia Zaera uses MS Paint, as she discovered the program after her children gifted her a computer. Each one of these paintings takes approximately 2-weeks to complete. “My husband fell ill and I had to take care of him, so I couldn’t go out very often.

I began painting little things: first, a house, the next day I’d add a mountain…Step by step, I was adding details, and in the end, the result was a very pretty thing. I have no imagination at all, so I get inspiration from the postcards that my husband used to send me or drawings that I find and like,” said Zaera.

Sale
Acer Aspire 3 A315-24P-R7VH Slim Laptop | 15.6' Full HD IPS Display | AMD Ryzen 3 7320U Quad-Core...
38,046 Reviews
Acer Aspire 3 A315-24P-R7VH Slim Laptop | 15.6" Full HD IPS Display | AMD Ryzen 3 7320U Quad-Core...
  • Purposeful Design: Travel with ease and look great doing it with the Aspire's 3 thin, light design.
  • Ready-to-Go Performance: The Aspire 3 is ready-to-go with the latest AMD Ryzen 3 7320U Processor with Radeon Graphics—ideal for the entire family,...
  • Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6" Full HD IPS display with 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels.

MS Paint Artwork

Author

A technology, gadget and video game enthusiast that loves covering the latest industry news. Favorite trade show? Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.