Tech Forums

Go Back   Tech Forums > TechEBlog > TechEBlog Articles
Reload this Page Spy on iPhone 8 Top 10 iPhone 8 Parental Monitoring Apps

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old

Default Spy on iPhone 8 Top 10 iPhone 8 Parental Monitoring Apps - 09-13-2017, 10:58 AM

In the previous post, we discussed the best child tracking tools and apps to keep track of your kid's location and activity. Here, we'll talkabout top 10 iPhone 8 parental monitoring apps that you don't want tomiss.

In today's age of cyber bullying, online trafficking, online suicide games, and a plethora of age inappropriate content available on the internet, parents are within their rights to beconcerned about their child's online activity. Many analysts andpsychologists deem the use of parental control apps as being invasive (and to be honest, some of them are pretty invasive).

But helping your kids make informed andpositive digital choices by monitoring their activities has become anecessity. If you want to protect your children from the negativeaspects of the digital world, simply saying be careful' doesn't cut it.

Enter parental control apps! These appsare a virtual way of keeping an eye on your kid. To save you from thehassle of trying them all out, I have reviewed a bunch of parentalcontrol apps for you to choose from.

Here is a list of best parental monitoring apps for iPhone 8. iPhone 8 Spy App

Dig in!

#1. mSpy - Top monitoring software for iPhone 8

mSpy comes in two editions, Basic andPremium. This means that you would have to put in an extra couple ofbucks to avail the full set of features offered by this app.

The Premium version of this app comeswith a regular set of features including Geo tracking, call blocking,photos and videos access, and viewing call log. While the Basic versionwill only allow you to view the messages your kid has been sending andreceiving.

Like MobiStealth, mSpy can becompletely invisible to your kids, so they wouldn't know if someone ismonitoring them. Apart from paying extra for the same set of features asany other apps if you want to ******** the Premium version, this appseemed pretty fine to me.

Available for $7.99 per month.

To Sum Up -WhileI am not in the favor of installing stealth apps and not letting yourkids know whether you are monitoring them, I do have a favorite on thislist. mSpy tops my list with an all-inclusive set of features to help meprotect my kids' best interests online, and I absolutely love it.

#2. MobiStealth - Good tracking app for iPhone 8

Compatible with iPhone 8, Android, andBlackBerry, you need to ******** a separate license for this app foreach new device you add to your control panel.

This app gives you the ability to track data in real time. As the name suggests, MobiStealth works in stealth mode on a kids' phone so they can't see, tamper with, or disable the app.

This app gave me a detailed insight onwhat my kid was up to by giving an access to their call logs, messagehistory, and web browsing. I could see the deleted messages and history as well, so that's a plus. It has a GPS tracking and app blocking features as well.

The only drawback of this app was its inability to time-limit the usage of each app on my kids' phone.

#3.ScreenTime

This app has this feature where inaddition to me, my husband and the babysitter can also have access to mykids' phone in my absence. What's more, the kids can't uninstall thisapp because it requires the password that only the grownups know.

However, I experience a glitch while testing this app. It had the apps on my kid's phone and they never came back.
#4. FamilyTime

Self-described as the best parentalapp' on their website, this digital parenting app offers a host offeatures which helped me reach out to my kids in the time ofemergencies.

This app includes
  • Geofencing,
  • location tracking,
  • app time limits,
  • bedtime, homework time and
  • an efficient app blocker

I found that this app is relativelyexpensive. It's Geo-fencing works only when there is an internetconnection available. In addition to that, it can be easily disabled,which is a concern for parents and guardians.

The basic version costs $36 / year and available for Android, iOS, and Kindle.

#5.TeenSafe

TeenSafe allows parents to view theirkids' contact list and browsing activities. This is a comprehensive appwhich equips parents to see text messages (even the deleted ones), andsocial media activities.

It also offers a 7-day free trial.

This app, however, doesn't offer anyapp blocking option. Moreover, there is no live chat option, and theparents can't see the images being sent or received by their kids. Someparents consider this app a little too invasive for their liking. Thisapp has a user rating of 4 stars out of 5.

#6. Qustodio

Qustodio app offers the parents tospecifically time the use of each app for their kids. For example, I canput a time limit on my kids' Instagram usage by allowing them to viewit for 45 minutes on weekends only.

Parents can see the details of a text message, as well as the information about the sender.

Although there is no geofencing option in this app, parents receive an alert every time their kids' location changes. This app is particularlyuseful for parents who wish to monitor more than one kids because it issimple to use.

#7. OurPact

This parental control app came to mewith a 4-star recommendation. This is easy to use the app, and the bestthing about it is that it is FREE.

One thing that bugged me about this appwas the fact that when you activate the block feature, it blocks allapps. So, if you want just Snapchat blocked on your child's phone, youare going to have to block Facebook and Instagram too.

#8. Mobicip

MobiCip app is not only trusted byparents and guardians, but schools from all around the world swear by itas well. The list of sponsored schools includes Alpine school district,Lansing School District, Catapult Learning, Midwestern IntermediateUnit IV, and Los Banos United School District.

This app can be downloaded on a number of devices, such as iPhone 8, Android, Kindle, and Nook. It can also be installed on desktops and laptops with Windows 7, 8 and 10, MacBook Pro, Chromebook, and MacMini.

The only issue with this app is that itdoesn't define a monthly payment plan. I used the free version and itdidn't have all the features available that I would like to use.

#9. Pumpic

The Pumpic app allows me to locate mykid promptly, block websites, time limit and block several apps, viewmessages on Facebook messenger and Snapchatt, and give me their Instagram history.

After creating an account, I couldmonitor all my kids from one device. This app is compatible with themost mobile software, so you don't have to worry if all your kids havedifferent phones.

This app lets me view the deletedmessages as well. The drawback that I found with this app is that Pumpiccan be disabled or tampered with by the kids because it is not aninvisible app.

#10. NetNanny - Spy on iPhone 8

NetNanny is a parenting app with a difference. One feature that sets NetNanny apart for me is that it can filter out profanity.So if there is any foul language in the comments section of any app,your child is not going to be able to view it. I haven't found thisfeature in any other parental control app so far.

It gives you a big picture of what yourkid is up to in their digital life. Rest, it has the similar websiteblocking, geofencing, and time limiting features as other parentalcontrol apps. The only con I found with this app was that I had to buydifferent features separately, which makes it a bit more expensive thanother apps available on the market.

The only con I found with this app wasthat I had to buy different features separately, which makes it a bitmore expensive than other apps available on the market.

If you haven't already, give theseiPhone 8 monitoring apps a try and ensure your kids' safety from the manydangers of the digital world.
Sponsored Links
(#2 (permalink))
Old

Default Minecraft 1.7.2 ******* [Full Installer] [Online] [Server List] - 09-16-2017, 06:04 AM

Eps10 Paranormal Survivor - Season 3

Muzyczny (31)
Biographies
Coming Soon
Hamein Muhabat Dond Rahi Ti Mp3

Six Flying Dragons

D.J. Caruso
30-sai no Hoken Taiiku
** **** ******** (1 *****)
Garua Dilwale Mp3
Jerrod Carmichael

Macintosh

The Slap Nur eine Ohrfeige
El Chema
Marco Polo

[ Zobacz pelny opis ... ]

1x8 season x episode True Detective
John Scott Shepherd
Szpiegowski (0)

Anthropoid

1x4 season x episode White Gold
The Sweet Life
Miss Rose
Documentario
(#3 (permalink))
Old

Default OmniGraffle for Mac v7.0.3 [Isohunt.to] - 09-16-2017, 06:05 AM

home Merkez

Zombie Babie (2011)
Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
prometheus

38. Samantha Harvey Forgive Forget mp3

Go Jetters
Silicon Valley
HDR Gaming Compatibility Still Severely Limited

Rihanna,

Berlin Syndrome
Could the Alt-Right Be Turned Into A Religion? -

Minden sorozat

DotA | DotA 2

Popular This week

Gene Chandler
R.I.S. - Sprache der Toten
New Song Of Qurat Ul Ain Mp3
Gaycation (season 1, 2)
(#4 (permalink))
Old

Default [KiteSeekers-Wasurenai] Futari wa Milky Holmes - 03 [704x400 XviD] [606E2801].avi - 09-19-2017, 07:05 PM

city on our knees

The Walking Dead
The Rook (season 1, 2)
Walker (1987)

Win Some, Lose Some

John Wick Chapter 2 2017 V3 HD TS AAC 2CH H 265 HEVC GunGravE mkv
The Originals S04E11 720p HDTV x264 KILLERS
Recovery

Iamamiwhoami Rascal

Riese: Kingdom Falling
Raed Abbas
Jeu video

The Wire

Chand Raat Mubarik
Korku & Gerilim
Inside No.9
Mais Forte que o Mundo: A Historia de Jose Aldo (Stronger Than the World) streaming

Happy Endings

666 Park Avenue Season 1 Episode 5 A Crowd of Demons
Muze to potkat i vas / It Could Happen to You (1994)
Rogue One Una historia De Star.. TS-Screener
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Season 1 Episode 9 ****sgiving
(#5 (permalink))
Old

Default BLACKED 16 11 16 Brandi Love *** 2160p MP4-KTR[rarbg] - 09-20-2017, 05:20 AM

Continuar Leyendo*

Scrapped Princess
Episode 1
Sakura Quest
Nick Sandow

The Night Of

Chef's Table
Estrenos
Espagnol
The Keepers

top 100Denmark

fjaerland minutt for minutt nrk sogn and
Leave a comment

3x02 Late Motiv

Die Abenteuer von Paddington Bar
Breaking Bad 2013 (Sezona 5, Epizoda 11)
La memoria del agua (2015) hd .mkv

Jessica Alba

The Exorcist
Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003)
Stan Lee's Lucky Man
Hogans Heroes
(#6 (permalink))
Old

Default New Girl S06E06 720p HDTV x264-AVS[PRiME] - 09-20-2017, 10:23 AM

********* *05 [236] (***) (2017) PDF

Crying in the Club - Camila Cabello Canciones Discografia
Cambodia
Spiderwoman
Zeit Bleib Stehen! By Dritte Wahl.mp3

Ninnu Kori (Telugu HD) (2017)

Telecharger | Streaming
Thomas Dominique
(Indie, Alternative, Electro...
*** *** Mac OS

Watch The Flyboys (2008) Online

E32 Episode 338
Natsu-iro Kiseki
kiss acustico

The House 2017 WEB-DL x264-FGT

The Weeknd
mkv
New 2016 Arjiit Singh Mp3

The Catch

Season 2 Episode 12 It Was the Change
Hemlock Grove
Ein Duke kommt selten allein
Lyndsy Fonseca
Angie Tribeca
(#7 (permalink))
Old

Default _I_Have_a_Wife__11_17_2016_Alyssa_Lynn__Naughty_Am erica__HD_1080p mp4 - 09-20-2017, 10:25 AM

Watch Amusement (2009) Online

Arrow S05E22 HDTV x264 SVA rarbg
Eli Stone streaming ITA
Documental
Jason Derulo
April 2017 (400)

Surrealistyczny

Dame, Konig, As, Spion
Diziye Git

Annina Walt

Beau Sejour (2017)
***-****** / Wonder Woman (2017) T*-AVC | D | ** TS

openload.co Kill.Switch.2017.FRENCH.HDRip.

Magic Kaito
My Name Is L...2017

Mr. Robot

Watch Eat…
Better Call Saul
E3 The Writing on the Wall
Houstone, mame problem! / Houston, imamo problem! (2016)
Sleeping With Sirens - Madness (2015)
(#8 (permalink))
Old

Default Arwen Gold mp4 - 10-11-2017, 06:29 PM

Season 25 Episode 3 - Get Your Sheep Together

Show Today
Chicago Med: Season 2, Episode 15
The Script
Bonne pomme
Max und sein Kuschelmonster

Forgiven 2017

Logan DVDRIP
Myself ; Yourself
bhomea akay raja song download
The Girlfriend Experience
Egyszer volt, hol nem volt Egyszer volt, hol nem volt:Emma Swan talpraesett no, akinek ovadekugynokkent az a feladata, hogy a legdorzsoltebb szokevenynek is a nyomara bukkanjon. Amikor azonban a szuletesnapjan beallit hozza egy kisfiu, es azt allitja, hogy o Emma gyereke, akit tiz evvel ezelott orokbe adott, Emma alatt megbillen a talaj. Mikor visszaviszi Henryt a neve****yjahoz egy Maine allambeli kisvarosba, Storybrookba, a fiu, aki ...
(#9 (permalink))
Old

Default **** - 10-11-2017, 06:31 PM

View this forum's RSS feed

Angel Sanctuary
The Tomorrow People (US)
Take It Easy 2015 Movie

Alamaailma Trilogia

Johnny Knoxville
Champions League
download Grave (2016) x264
ver online moana latino
undisputed truth
(#10 (permalink))
Old

Default Aleks Orlov Teni Vojny Konvoi 2011 - 10-17-2017, 05:57 AM

Download: HD La Momie .
Download: HD Harry Potter et l'Ordre du Phnix .
Download: CSI: Cyber saison 2 épisode 6 .
Download: Game of Silence .