Tech Forums

Go Back   Tech Forums > TechEBlog > TechEBlog Articles
Reload this Page How to Recover Deleted/Lost Data Photos from HTC U11

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old

Default How to Recover Deleted/Lost Data Photos from HTC U11 - 01-10-2018, 12:22 AM

"I bought a HTC U11 as soon as it was being released. Its powerfulfunction and smooth operation fascinated me. I transfer all the data Ineed from my old phone to HTC U11. After the success of the transfer,because of my negligence, I accidentally deleted some important datalike photos, videos from my HTC U11. In addition to no backup, what'sworse, I've restored my old phone to factory settings, so I can'tre-sync the data once again. I just looking for a simple way to get backmy lost data from HTC U11, is it possible? If you get a effective method,please help, thanks in advance!" - An E-mail from our clients Hilton.

Deleting or lossing some important data from a phone is a very commonphenomenon, however, can the lost and deleted data being restored? Ofcourse, the answer is definitely yes. In fact, the storage device on ourphone is called flash chip, this flash chip is characteristic of shortservice life, the technique can only achieve flash 100 thousand timesnow, in order to solve the problem of lifetime and performance of thechip, when storing the phone data, the chip will use a "Wear leveling"technology, of which making the lost data become possible to beingrecovered. In other words, after a block storage interval when the chipis empty, we try not to take it immediately, but to find a new intervalto store new data, so the mobile phone data is updated or deleted, andnot the real meaning of being deleted, it is still stored in this areabut do a delete tag.

So, you can still restore the deleted content including contacts,text messages, photos, videos, audios, call history, WhatsApp messagesand documents from your HTC U11, as long as the deleted or lost data havenot being overwritten by the new data.

To recover lost data from HTC U11, Android Data Recovery is your first choice, which is specifically designed to recover datafrom any Android devices. It can restore the data lost due to variousreasons, such as deleted, system crash, forgotten password, SD cardissue, rooting error, ROM flashing and so on. What's more, the softwarehas the advantages of powerful function, simple operation, wideapplicability and so on.

Following, we will show you the simple steps to restore thedeleted/lost data from HTC U11, please read it carefully, it certainly canhelp you.
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data Photos from HTC U11

Step 1. First of all, you have to download, install and run thesoftware on the computer, and select "Data Recovery" in the list ofsoftware features.

Then use the USB cable to connect your computer and HTC U11 or othermobile phone. at the same time, enable USB debugging on the phone.

Step 2. After the phone is successfully connected, the screen willdisplay all the data types that can be restored. Just select the typesof data you want to recover. If you want to recover the photos, you justneed to check the "Gallery", and uncheck the other items. Then click"Next" to continue the recovery process.

Step 3. Before scanning, you can choose the "Standard Mode" or"Advanced Mode". If you do not understand the difference between them,you can read instructions on the tips to understand the rele******formation. In order to restore the data faster, we recommend that youchoose the standard model first, if you can not find the data you want,then select advanced mode. If there has been a decision, click "Start"to scan your phone.

Note: In the scanning process may appear on the super user authorization popups. If you get it, click "Allow" to continue.

Step 4. The scanning process will not take you a long time. After thefast scan is complete, The Android Data Recovery will show you all thespecific items that can be restored. All you have to do is choose thedata you want and press "Recover" to save them back to your computer.When the recovery is completed, you can view them carefully on yourcomputer to check all of them.

iPhone Data Recovery Reviews
Google Pixel 2 XL Data Recovery - Rescue deleted/Lost files from Google Pixel 2 XL
Best Android data recovery software for LG G6
HTC U11 Life Data Recovery - Recover HTC U11 Life lost/deleted Contacts and Photos
LG V30 Data Recovery - How to Recover Files from LG V30
Sponsored Links