Unreal Engine 5 Shinobi Rising Cyberpunk Katana-Ra
Set to be released on the Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms, but not this TMNT Party Wagon NES console, the Unreal Engine 5-powered Shinobi Rising is a new side-scrolling mystery game set in the Cyberpunk Universe of Katana-Ra. You’ll play as a shinobi who must solve a murder mystery and discover the person behind the death of an innocent child heiress.

Shinobi Rising will actually be the first of many games set in the Katana-Ra Universe, where feudal Japanese inspiration is seamlessly blended with futuristic cyberpunk. This 3D side-scroller, built in Unreal Engine 5, features stealth as well as detective style gameplay. Trailers and screenshots will be released next month, although it is confirmed that the game play out over a single night.

Sale
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-32DK Slim Laptop - 15.6' Full HD IPS Display - 11th Gen Intel i3-1115G4 Dual Core...
2,949 Reviews
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-32DK Slim Laptop - 15.6" Full HD IPS Display - 11th Gen Intel i3-1115G4 Dual Core...
  • Powerful Productivity: 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 Dual Core processor delivers unmatched speed and intelligence, enabling impressive...
  • Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6" Full HD IPS display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow...
  • Ergonomic Typing: Ergonomically-designed hinge lifts the keyboard for comfortable typing, improved cooling, and a better sound experience

As you navigate your way through the streets Clan Kata’s village, the entire game takes place across one single night and you’ll need to use all your cunning and skill to survive. Uncover clues and solve puzzles and inch closer to uncovering the truth behind the killing. But be warned, this is a village where not everyone is what they seem,” said the developers.

Author

A technology, gadget and video game enthusiast that loves covering the latest industry news. Favorite trade show? Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.